Thursday 28 August 2014

Hello people of the internet!

This is probably my first blog post ever. And I have literally no idea what to post. What a great intro for a new blog! But I'll try it anyways. The main person who inspired me to create this blog was Zoe Sugg, you probably know her as Zoella. She's a British Blogger/Youtuber and I absolutely adore her. She has inspired me to create this blog and I'd also like to create ayoutube channel but I don't really have the b*lls for that yet.
The person who gave me the idea to make a youtube channel wasn't Zoella in the first place though. It was PewDiePie. If you don't know PewdiePie, he makes gaming videos on Youtube and he's the most subscribed channel on youtube. I've been watching his videos for almost three years and he just makes me laugh everyday. Since I was subscribed to him I found a lot of other youtubers, such as CutiePieMarzia, Jacksgap, Pointlessblog and many others. I've started watching their youtube videos daily and they became my entertainment. I hardly ever watch TV, I prefer watching my subscriptions! If you're watching Youtubers aswell you might know what I mean.

Moving on... I'd like to introduce myself. I'm an 18 year old girl that loves fashion and beauty a lot. I want my blog to contain a bit of everything. Fashion, things about life, animals, beauty products... you get the point! I actually don't have any hobbies, sounds boring I know. I would say that the Internet is my hobby though. I'm on a lot of different social medias and that's how I spend my free time. If you're an internet lover just like me you can probably relate to me! Please forgive me if my English isn't and won't be perfect all the time! I'm from a German speaking country in Europe but I'm obsessed with England and their language so I'm doing this blog in English.

I hope you're gonna like my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment